Tuesday 1 May 2018

Bright And Beautiful Lavinia Challenge

The first day of the month and a new challenge theme at Lavinia 
Bright and beautiful so I broke open my new Oxide shade
Squeezed Lemonade, using  to create some sunshine and again to stamp my oh so favourite Background Script, I don't think I will ever fall out of love with this stamp! It is perfect for absolutely any occasion in fact sometimes I have to challenge myself NOT to use it!  I stamped Josie using black Versafine adding the seed "fairies" that come with her, to the sky.


It doesn't show up too well in the photo but I stamped her wings again and shaped them before placing them to add extra dimension.  



For my second card I had a little play creating a little scene which I then created a little stamped frame.  Here's a list of the stamps I used.


I'm using this card, for the following challenges:-
Stamping Sensations, One for the girls,
Kitti Bee 117, Forest Friends,
Patties 145, Bunnies or ducks,
Art Impression, Winged things.

If you fancy being it with a chance of winning a
 just ink up your Lavinia Stamps and join us in the challenge theme!
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

5 comments:

brenda said...

Been a bad blogger of late Julie, a\ll down to the NHS. What a gloriously bright and sunny creation and very much like the second as well, the hares are one one of my current favs.

B x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Joan said...

A beautiful card with that lovely background and fairy

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan

brenda said...

Me again Julie, totally missed your link to Stamping Sensations so popped back to thank you for joining in.

B x

Renee Matarese said...

So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.