Wednesday 28 September 2016

Pretty In Pastel With The Southern Girls.




It's time for a new theme with Lou's team over at Southern Girls today and the theme this time is
My lovely image is Fairy Freya and she is by 
the sponsor this time is 
I coloured her using Copics adding definition to my colouring using Polychromos. I finished off my card with hand cut bunting, not done this for a while
 but it does make me happy!


I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Create and make 4, Anything goes, die,
Unicorn 13, Birthday,
Incy Wincy, Things that fly.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous,I like your design
Kevin xx

Chris said...

Beautiful colouring Julie, lovely design, love the bunting!!
Chris
x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love it. Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 13 “Happy Birthday! We are a year old.” Hugs Jackie (DT)

Catie Cuddles said...

Very sweet. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy challenges.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT