Saturday 11 June 2016

Oops

Bad DT  alert, I only went and forgot to post my project for this fortnight's challenge at Southern Girls.
The theme for this time is 
As usual there are some great sponsors this time, please check out the DT blog for full details.
Unfortunately I was short for time and had no computer ink so I made a card without an image using my ScanNcut.



I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
CUYL43, Frame it.
MAW12, Happy Birthday,
TTPH103, Die or punch.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

6 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh yay, I've been stalking you since Thursday! LOL. Gorgeous creation Julie, utterly LOVE that fabulous card design. So envious of your Scan 'n' cut genius. Those butterflies are super pretty and love the sparkly shadow on the name. What a gorgeous birthday card for a little girl. Utterly brilliant! Hugs, Wends x

brenda said...

A very pretty card and colours Julie.

Have a lovely Sunday.

B x

Sarah said...

Love that big number 2 in the middle and beautiful collection of patterns :)

coops said...

So gorgeous Julie.I love the large number and stunning pink papers and butterflies ;D

xx coops xx

Mone said...

I love your card. Thanks for playing at challenge up your life

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card, I just love the Scan and Cut and the amazing cards you can make with it. Thank you for joining us over at Morgan's ArtWorld for our 'Happy Birthday' theme.
Hugz, Samantha (AngelicBadGirl) DT xxx