Saturday 29 August 2015

Just Fishing.

Thought I'd share the card I made for my fishing loving brother-in-law. I created the card blank using my ScanNcut, cutting another of the shape in silver card which I then inked, stenciled and scored to hopefully make it represent a rainbow trout.  




I attacked my feather duster and used some wire and a paperclip to make my "fly" using some recycled silver thread for the "line" and then inked over a googly eye to make it look a more realistic colour.





I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Bloggers, Fly (Play on words),
Allsorts, recycle,(silver thread saved from gift wrapping)
SCT93, Special Occasion,
SPC12, Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x





7 comments:

brenda said...

Oh my Julie, how very unusual and sound perfect for your BIL.

B x

brenda said...

Me again Julie, I totally missed you had linked up at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Brawny x said...

Oh wow this is fabulous. Very clever x

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a fantastic art design. Love the creativity and details. PERFECT! Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Frosted Designs!

TRACEY MO said...

Great project thanks for joining us at simply create too today.

Tracey dt

ElizabethR said...

He is fabulous I love him, thanks for joining in with us at Frosted Designs, Elizabeth x

Nancy in Iowa said...

What WILL you think of next!? Your creativity knows NO BOUNDS!