Sunday 3 May 2015

Sketchy Cards For A Challenge!

Yes it's me back again for another challenge to get you ready for tomorrow's National Scrapbooking Day blog hop with
 this time you are challenged to make cards using either or both sketches.
Here's the first sketch.



and the card I told you about at 8am this morning.



 I used my gorgeous Lavinia stamps for this card,
 I rather like this card!.

And here is the second of the sketches.



Again I used my lovely new script stamps, 




We would love it if you joined in with the fun!


I'm using these cards for the following challenges:-
Kitty Bee 46, Girly cards,
Craft 309, Add a charm, use metal,
Allsorts 309, April showers bring May flowers.



Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

7 comments:

Barbara said...

I love both of these, Julie.....my fave has got to be the lovely soft tones of the Lavinia Stamps card, though xx

Trimgym said...

Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

kolina said...

these are georgus

MagsB said...

Two lovely cards, Julie! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

Marlene Atkinson said...

A great project. thank you for sharing your card with us at CRAFT Challenge this week. Marlene DT

Julie said...

These really are very pretty!

Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs - hope you can join us again tomorrow when our new challenge launches!

Julie x

Kat said...

love your take on the card sketches - both are so beautiful!