Monday 2 March 2015

Lavinia, You're A Gem!



Morning! 
It's time for a new theme at Lavinia and the challenge that we are setting you this time is 
So really simple, just make something using your
and add a gem.
You don't even need to have a blog to enter and be in with a chance of winning a £40 Lavinia voucher as you can simply email in a copy of your make and we can add you to our blog!



I used my latest crafty buy to colour my images this time,
Spectrum Noir Aqua markers.
I need some practice but I'm already feeling the love!
They are so different to Copics that I'm used to using but I love the look that they give. When I coloured the Lily image, don't ask me why but I felt the need to distress all of my edges, something that I hardly ever do, I just feel that it suits the water colour effect of the image.
The second card I simply cut out my image using the ScanNcut and coloured it in.




I'm using these cards for the following challenges:-

AGOAC139, CAS,
ATCAS58, Distress,
SCYS9, Birthday,
LIM213, Makes me happy. (my new Aqua Markers)


Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x


17 comments:

Zoe said...

Wow! Talk about "total opposites" fabulous make's, both very beautiful and very inspirational xx Zoe xx

Squirrel x said...

Both so pretty Julie! Love the bluebell card very much. Hugs xx

Brawny x said...

Beautiful cards x

Chris said...

You make such wonderful cards with these gorgeous stamps Julie! Both of these are gorgeous! Love the look of the colouring with your new pens...if you can get a result like this you certainly don't need much practice!:)
Chris
x

Karen said...

Beautiful cards as usual Julie, especially love the butterfly one. Kx

Chrissie said...

What a pretty floral image... it's a super card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Super elegant Julie and beautiful colours. Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Jodi C. said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

Laine said...

These are fabulous Julie. Love the wonderful images and design and your stunning colouring.
Laine
xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two very gorgeous cards. Love the vibrant colours.
Lorraine

Anne said...

Two super cards, glad you're enjoying your new pens!
Thank you for joining us at Less is More
Anne
LIM

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful CAS card I like your design, Thanks for playing along with us at Gem of a Challenge, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Barb Ghig said...

Two really gorgeous cards, Julia! Your bluebells are so pretty and I love how you distressed your papers...Love your butterfly, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Unknown said...

Both of these look fabulous my friend. Loving the vibrant color..

Hugs, Linda
My Happy Place

Tracy Welham said...

Both stunning! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Viv said...

Two fabulous cards Julie ;) Viv xx

Kylie said...

two amazing cards!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx