Sunday 26 October 2014

Loving Lavinia Dies Big Time



I've not much time to chat today!



I'm too busy playing with my new dies
from Lavinia Stamps!




And if you like your dies big, you're going to love these, they measure 11.5 cm!
It doesn't show too well in the photo but I actually used the die to cut an aperture from my card the butterfly is layered onto vellum and the wings are highlighted with the most amazing Wink of Stella.


I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
OSAAT 222, Butterfly,
ATCAS50, Vellum.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

6 comments:

sandie said...

You are right that die is fab and love the way you added sparkle to the wings. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

Planetsusie said...

What a lovely big die Julie - love the W of S on the wings as well. Brilliant.

Thank you so much for entering the OSAAT Challenge this fortnight, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Louise F NZ said...

Beautiful card, and I love the touch of shimmer. xx

Loll said...

Gorgeous die Julie ... love it with the little sparkle from the wink of stella. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Anonymous said...

That really is a gorgeous die love the size too. Gorgeous use of the vellum it really looks fabulous with the die. Thanks so much for joining in our vellum challenge at ATCAS and good ;luck.

Marie

Nancy in Iowa said...

Oh my goodness! This is stunning! What a beauty! You remain my inspiration!!!!