Sunday 7 September 2014

It Clearly Says Birthday!


 I can't say that I was over the moon with this card,
I didn't think it looked so bad but then it's like the camera really doesn't lie, it looks a bit off balance now that I can see it here.



Well maybe not off balance but a little bit.... well, hanging there. It's too late to worry about it now as my son gave it to the recipient last week but if I ever decide to make another, I will sit the flower slightly lower.




I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
OSAAT219, Anything goes with a die,
CC19, Use acetate.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x




p.s. If you've not stopped by my blog this week, you may not know that sadly
Ladybug Crafts have a closing down sale.


5 comments:

Eemeli said...

Love the simple design. Keeps your eye on that fabulous(!) big flower. Thanks for joining our "Use Acetate" -challenge at Charisma Cardz.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli {DT}

Chris said...

There's nothing wrong with your card, Julie....in fact it's gorgeous! Love that great big flower and the birthday sentiment looks amazing on the acetate!
Chris
x

mixamatoasties said...

I like it Julie! I wouldn't change it at all.

Thanks for sharing at Charisma this week.

Susan

Stamping With Bibiana said...

great cards..
hugs from California
Bibiana

Nancy in Iowa said...

Aren't we all a little off balance from time to time!? Love all the details. Truth be told: love ALL your cards! Hoping to have more of an active presence in blogland SOON!