Wednesday 29 January 2014

Hic!

Some time ago I won this Spesch Wineglass digi in a challenge, she's a cutie,I just love her little parasol! 



First time I've coloured flesh with my Polychromos, I have to admith that it took me ages to get a look that I felt passable and I'm still not entirely happy with the dimention I achieved.



Just keeping my card to a simple design, a hand cut, computer generated sentiment and popping the layer onto foam pads completes the card.



I'm using this card for the following challenges:-

TTCRD, Anything goes,
CMC39, Fairies,
CCC39, Less is more,
MIM176, Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x



10 comments:

Sandi said...

This is adorable, love the way you colored the cute image!
Thanks for playing with us this week at TTCRD.
Huggs
Sandi

Chris said...

Julie, it's beautiful! The image is such a sweetie and your colouring looks amazing! Be proud!
Love that border too!
Chris
xx

Sally said...

Think your colouring looks fab Julie.
Love the CAS design.
Hugs Sallyxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Julie, I love how you've given your image that shadow, very eye catching. Brenda

Cara said...

Love that image Julie and so wonderfully colored! reat layout and colors. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

Nancy in Iowa said...

What is more adorable? The darlin' fairy, your coloring, the sweet tag? I can't decide! This is just another in a long line of my Julie-Favs!

Sandy said...

Sweet! a cute image and lovely CAS design.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

coops said...

so gorgeous julie.really sweet image and i love your fab cas design :D

xx coops xx

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Very beautiful. Stunning!!

Thanks for playing at Creative Creations Challenges this month.

Happy Crafting
Sam

Susan said...

Love the layout maybe borrowing that idea.....and what a very cute image xx