Saturday 23 November 2013

Fancy Some Pudding?


My blog is feeling neglected, it's not that I haven't anything to show you, in fact I've quite a few things to share, it's more along the lines of not enough hours in the day to find the time to write any posts! Anyway, here's another of the demo cards that I made for Karen's craft taster evening a few weeks ago. Don't quite know why the berries  don't show as red, I assure you that they are! The berries in the pudding were made using the eraser on the end of a pencil and various suitable ink pads. The "sauce" was hand cut and shaped slightly before gluing around the card edge only. I can't remember who the holly stamp is by but I seem to remember buying it from "The Range" for 99p




I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
CC46, Christmas,
CFAS65, Stitching,
TPS138, Christmas,
R&R 20, Christmas,
SAM199, Christmas,
CTD269, Christmas,Colour recipe,
MIM167, Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x


15 comments:

Chris said...

This is such a lovely 'Julie' card
with it's lovely doodled stitching! Wish I'd been there!!!...next time!!! :)
Chris
x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

this looks good enough to eat Julie - great card. Hope you find more time to post soon but especially this time of year life just gets in the way! x

Squirrel x said...

Good enough to eat hunny, this is gorrrrrrrgeous! xx

DesignerDiva said...

Brilliant Julie! as are all your gorgeous cards!!
Hugs Laurie x

Sandra Wright. said...

I just love this christmas pudding...unfortunately you have not followed the remit for this particular challenge.
I would love to see you re-enter the challenge.

Sandie x (owner of Rhedd&Rosies)

Wanda Cullen said...

What a creative use of the throwdown colors and a "sweet" creation for sure! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

Di said...

Ooooh, yummy! Gorgeous card Julie - excuse me while I wipe the lick marks from my screen here :)

Hugs, Di xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Julie .Love the shape of the card and the pudding sauce looks yummy too. Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Cards By MI said...

Looks stunning! Fabby card. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Lorraine said...

Your berries look red to me hun and the whole pudding is smashing. Thank you for taking part at The Paper Shelter this week.

coops said...

love this julie.really fantastic shape and design :D

xx coops xx

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling design...your *pudding* is just tooo cute and I love all the doodling!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!!

Highland Handmade said...

Oooooh this is yummy!! love this one and great for christmas!! x

Jani said...

Fab project!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

Marie Richardson said...

this looks so real, berries deffo look red to me
Thanks for joining us this week over at Charisma Cardz challenge blog.
Good Luck with the challenge
Hugs
Marie (A Charisma Gal)
xxxx