Wednesday 10 April 2013

Memory Lane, Trip 2


Evening, I'm back again sharing another trip  down memory lane, or rather another wander around my blog sharing some of my favourite past makes using stamps that you can find in the 


The original post where you can see this card using 




The other card I'm sharing is using "Make a wish Nikki",
there are lots of other Nikki stamps to choose from,  available in the sale at only

*£1.95*




I'm going to Link this card with the MIM challenge where they allow you to share previous favourite makes.

Thanks for stopping by to share my favourite "Nikki" images, scroll down to my earlier post to see Jack!
Thanks again,
Julie.x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards Julie! Love how you colored Nikki and the design of each one. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeously creative. Loving the colours, design and attention to detail. Saw this on MIM and had to come over for a closer look. {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Claire said...

Two gorgeous cards, fab images, fab shape, fab colours and design. Hugs, Claire x

Highland Handmade said...

Both are FAB! I havent used my nikki with cake .... I love them both though! x

Unknown said...

Two amazing cards my friend.. They have me smiling..

Hope you have a wonderful day..

Hugs~