Monday 13 August 2012

Hello Strangers!

Hi all, did you think I'd given up blogging? No way, I've just been on holiday for a fortnight and ran out of time so never got round to scheduling any posts other than my DT ones. I'll be making it up though this week as I've at got 3 DT cards ready to post but before I do, here's a Twinchie entry. I hadn't planned to make this tonight but I kind of got trapped in my craft cabin, the rain was so heavy and I hadn't a coat. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it lol!)






Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x



5 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh, what a gorgeous little twinchie.....love it! Good luck in our 3rd challenge....you only just sneaked in :) xx Barbara xx

Zoe said...

Hi Julie, thank you for entering this gorgeous twinchie into our third challenge, it certainly fits the bill, good luck xx Zoe xx

brenda said...



That sounds a fairly good explanation to me Julie and look at the very elegant piece you were able to create that time.

Hope you have a good day,

B x

Nancy in Iowa said...

TWINCHIES!!!! I have an entire Pinterest board la! Some day the inspiration will get the best of me and I will attempt to inch my way to a twinch!

Unknown said...

Hello my sweet friend. As you can see I am a little behind on my blogging.

Your twinchie here is adorable. I just love seeing this cute little works of art..

Hope you had a fabulous holiday.. BTW- They are saying we are going to get some rain this weekend. I hope its true.. :)

Hugs~