Wednesday 1 February 2012

Numbers Up!


Can you believe it's already Wednesday? that means it's time for another Scrapbook Sister's challenge and the theme this week is "Number cards", I actually needed 3 this week, one I have already posted, one that I can't post until the weekend and this one which I'm using for my DT card. The numbers and frame were cut using the cricut and Plantins Schoolbook. I'm a bit disappointed with how the stickles edge has photographed, IRL it looks fine and dandy though so that's a relief.


I also needed to make a money wallet for the work collection for my colleagues birthday, I also used Plantins Schoolbook cutting a large tag which I folded to make the wallet and also the numbers, the flowers are xcut.


I'm using these for the following challenges:-
PTT33, Anything goes,
BBTB, Cricut and dimensional flower,
LC65, Anything goes,
MIM74, Anything goes.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

8 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling cards! Great idea folding the tag into an envie, too. thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week. xxD

Sally said...

These are great Julie.Love the card with the big numbers on it looks fab. Love the money wallet too. Must blow the dust off my cricut and get some use out of it...think you are inspiring me.
Hugs Sally xx

A Little Time said...

Both of these are awesome! Great job with the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

Rene said...

Great projects! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Remember, to be in the running to win second prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
Rene :D

Jan said...

This is gorgeous. I'm so pleased I saw it on MIM xx Jan

Nancy in Iowa said...

Three cheers! Very nice - very clever!

Catherine said...

Fab, love the layering up on the card....

Carole Beath said...

Great job on our BBTB2 flower challenge. Thanks for joining us.
Carole