Saturday 31 December 2011

Time To Send Magnum To Rehab?

So here it is,my last post of 2011, how quick did that go?  They do say time flies when you're having fun!
 Magnum sure has been having some fun these last couple of days,why did I ever decide to use a random stamp and hand him a glass? He's becoming too big for his boots,trying to headline all of my posts lol,still he is rather gorgeous don't you think?


The lovely Laurie punched these lovely leaves for me a while back, they go perfect with the rather Gorgeous papers my secret Santa sent me.


I was rather pleased that even using the rather scrummy half pearls, the cards were still classed as normal postage!


I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Craft 135,New Years,
CSF41,New Year,
Thanks for stopping by,and whatever way you spend New Years Eve,Stay Safe and make it a good one!
Happy 2012,
Julie.x
If you fancy joining a card making Design Team in 2012, Check out Scrapbook Sisters who are having a DT call.

6 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Julie I love your Magnum new year cards and as the proud owner of one I can say they are even more gorgeous in real life! Thank you for all your help and inspiration, I'm really pleased I got to know you and hopefully meet you soon. A very happy new year to you and all your family
Hugs Laurie xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol... he will be drying out for the whole of January !! But i love him!!
Happy New Year to you and your family may 2012 be filled with Health and Happiness
Lisa x

kim edmonds said...

lovely card,thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

coops said...

fantastic cards julie.magnum looks great in all his colours and stunning designs ;D
happy new year.

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness.. This card still has me smiling. I just love it!

Hugs, Linda

Trimgym said...

Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Jo and Tigerlover.