Wednesday 2 March 2011

Card Challenge 25

It's week 25 at Scrapbook Sisters Card challenge and the theme is "Spring" What a great excuse to bust out some bright and cheery colours!

I just used a selection of card stock,some embossing folders.one Prima flower and the sentiment from A Nitwits Card topper die cut sheet.
I also used a ball tool and a foam mat to press in some shape to my nestie Scalloped circle die cut.
It feels like a bit of a cheat really as it didn't take me ages to make but I'm happy with how it turned out :)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you join us in the challenge,
Julie.x

7 comments:

Dorcas said...

THis is very cute, Julie!

Peet said...

Such a gorgeous spring card, Julie!!

gayle said...

Love the fresh colours you have used on this card Julie. x

Unknown said...

The colors on this beauty just say spring all over it.. What a happy card. Love it..

Hugs, Linda

Sue U said...

Lovely bright card for the season Julie, great use of the flowers too :-) Sue xx

brenda said...

Very pretty creation Julie.

I'm on the slow game of catch up to say thanks so much for your support these last few weeks whilst I have been missing from blogland.

B x

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous - so pretty and I love all the die cuts and embossing. Did you like being a florist Julie??
Alicia xx