Saturday 12 February 2011

Nitwit!

This is the first of the cards I've made using another of the Nitwits Topper sheets, I stamped a background of hearts using a pale pink chalk eye.

I used a simple layout,but sometimes that's just all you need. I used good old Martha Stewart to punch my border,keeping the tiny punched daisies and gluing them back onto the border at a different angle and adding a spot of stickles,I gives a nice look as the flowers have to take on dimension.I also punched a circle from the gingham,shaped it and used a thick glue dot to stick it over the centre of my button.

I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
2 Sisters 26, Hearts,
CES23,Cute and cuddly,
C4C74,Hearts,
ECP31,Love,
SS&D,Love is in the air,
Frosted Designs,Use the word Love,
Fairy Knoll,Hearts,
Rainbow Ladys 139,It's all about love.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

11 comments:

pickle said...

Oh My...This is absolutely 100% adorable.. I love it!!
Kerry x

Chrysalis said...

Hi Julie - what a lovely card, and I love the simple, effective way you've used the daisies - thanks for sharing. Chris x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, I love theat delicate background. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge blog this week and good luck
Claire xx

Unknown said...

Oh my dear friend.. The minute I saw this it just brought a big smile to my face.. It is just adorable.. I love it!!

It would be so much fun if we lived closer. So you could tell me all your secrets on how you color with those marker... And of course there would be lots of shopping.. I can't wait to see your photos..

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Hugs, Linda

Rainbow Lady said...

Loving this. The punched ribbon and the buttons are delightful. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah a super card, how sweet is that wee bunny. thanks for playing on Rainbow Lady this week Hazelxoxo

Sue U said...

Brilliant card, love the colours - that kit is so usable!! Sue xx

Barb Craft said...

Oh... this bunny is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! How darling! Thanks for taking on our Love challenge at Frosted Designs this week!
barb :)

Christine said...

Such a cute image, love the background, thanks for sharing at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week. Christine x

Linda said...

This is so sweet. I love the bunny. He is adorable.
Thanks for joining us at SSDS.
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Vicky said...

Very pretty card love the delicate pink & the image is super cute.
Thank you for joining us girlies at CES Challenges, good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx