Tuesday 15 February 2011

Butterfly Daydreams.

Nice to see you again this evening. Just a quick post sharing a card I made using one of the stamps I received as blog candy from the lovely Brenda a couple of weeks ago. Brenda has some amazing blog candy this month too,check out my side bar for a link to it. Do go and call by and leave Brenda some love, she is unable to craft at the moment due to illnes, she makes some amazing cards and is Queen of the Speedball!

I also recieved amongst my goodies some lustre rub ons,I'd never used these before but they've given a lovely pearly sheen to the paper pieced butterfly and flowers.

I decorated the inside of the card to match the front.

I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Allsorts 90,It's all about the sentiment,
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x



6 comments:

Kristin said...

This is a very beautiful card! I really love the panel with the butterfly sentiment. The butterfly is really pretty and the colors are warm and inviting. Thanks for playing along with us this week at the OCC!

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, this is totally beautiful! Hugs, Sxx

Unknown said...

I almost missed this one!! You know I don't like to miss your creation.. And Your card here is wonderful.. I just love these warm colors..
Hope you are having a great day!!!

Hugs, Linda

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wonderful card! I really like the brown tones and the matching rows of punching. The sentiment panel is beautifully done too. Terrific job on the Cut it Out challenge. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Nancy in Iowa said...

This is really quite charming. When I see peeks of the finished inside of cards I tell myself, "Nancy you are a lazy card maker - you aren't even a card maker - you're a front maker...get busy and put something creative on the INSIDE the card too." Yes, that's what I tell myself...and then I answer myself - "Will you just shut up and make fronts please!"

Just what you wanted in your comments - my dizzy dialogue in my head.

Anyway -inside and out - your card is wonderful.

Vicki Burdick said...

Beuatiful colors on this!! Love your cut out butterfly! Thank you for joining us this week on the OCC cut it out challenge!