Friday 21 January 2011

Stitched Up.

I know,the same papers again! can't help myself though,I love using them,I've seen them on cards from all over the world,though I must admit,the lovely lined paper with the bunting only at the top did have me a bit foxed.That is until I saw this card by Claudia,I've borrowed the placing of this paper but played around with the rest of the layout. The lovely image is Molly Blooms, what a find,there's a set including 2 larger images,this one and a boy with a balloon,a little cupcake stamp and 4 different sentiments free with issue 80 of Simply Cards and Papercraft. This isn't a magazine that I'd normally buy but with these lovely stamps on and at only £3.99 I couldn't help myself.
Check out the stitching,I've been meaning to get my machine out and give it a go. The papers are Fine and Dandy paper pack by My Minds Eye,I've paper pieced the gift and coloured the rest of the image using Copics.
I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
FFF44,Happy Birthday(28.1.11)
Fairytale Challenge 6,Flowers(28.1.11)
Fussy & Fancy 28,Sketch (28.1.11)
Delightful Challenges,Celebrate,(26.1.11)
PWC137,Paper piecing (26.1.11)*
TSOC,Birthday(26.1.11)*
StampFairy,Paper piecing(24.1.11)*
Crafty Pad 104,Something new(23.1.11)*
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

19 comments:

*❀* said...

cute as a button!! ♥

wishing you a lovely weekend

warmest hugs xxx

millie

Cheryl said...

Awwww, this is adorable! I love the papers you used. I just got these and I think they are my new favorite.

Nancy in Iowa said...

This wonderful! Great combination of colors with the DP. You are right - the bunting placement is PERFECT!
Warm Weekend Wishes,
Nancy

Stamper Gyrl said...

Great Card Julie! I love the colors and the papers. Thanks for joining the Fussy and Fancy Blog challenge this week!
Tracy

Annette22 said...

a wonderful card, great papers and colors
thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale
xxxAnnette

Bianca said...

Oh, your card is so lovely! Thank you for joinung us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

gayle said...

Lovely cheery colours Julie. Cute little image. Lovely card. x

Emma H said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for playing along with Stamp Fairy this week

pinky said...

Gorgeous take on our paper piecing challenge. Thanks for playing along at StampFairy this week.
Pinky

Unknown said...

This is such a cute card.. Once again you have selected the cutest image. I love the stitching It gives it that little extra somthing.. Hope you have a great weekend my friend!!

Hugs, Linda

Julie said...

Lovely card Julie, I have these stamps but haven't used them yet.

Chris said...

very cute card, it's adorable. thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

Barbara said...

Very sweet card, Julie. I love the color combo and the card design as well as the image. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. XX

Sharon Basel said...

So pretty - I love it! Beautiful colors Julie and your coloring of that cute image is absolute perfection. Great job! Thanks for playing in the StampFairy challenge. Hope you'll return again next time too!
Sharon - StampFairy DT

Sue U said...

I got these too, couldn't resist either! Love these papers and the bunting looks perfect :-) Great stitching too!!
Sue xx

Carissa said...

Lovely card, so bright a cheery. Thanks for joining us at StampFairy this week.
Carissa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining us at Stamp Fairy! Great card, lovely paper piecing too! Our Challenge this week is Circles... See you there, hugs Samantha :0)

TannyP said...

Oh my! Your stitching is fab and that flower is so sweet. What a cute image. Thanks for joining in the Sisterhood of Crafters Birthday Challenge!

Darlene said...

WOW this is fabulous! LOVE your choice of colors and the stitching is AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for joining in on our Birthday challenge over at The Sisterhood! Hope to see you again next challenge!