Sunday 1 August 2010

Sunday Quickie

This is a layout I made in my Scrapbooking class a couple of weeks ago. The class layouts were stunning but I hadn't any suitable photos with me so instead chose to use this photo with the papers and make the class ones at a later date.











My husband printed out this A4 photo testing out his new printer and these papers cried out to me to use them with it.I just added a strip of the paper,added the flourishes, stamped and cut out the flowers and arranged them down the edge of my photo.










The gems were coloured to compliment the papers using Copics.

That was quick,leaving me plenty of time to play with my Copics and chat with my lovely scrapbooking friends.

Thanks for stopping by,

Julie.x

4 comments:

Meahni Pieterse said...

Hi Judie, gorgeous page! I love seeing scrapbook pages, this is another stunning one I've come across.

Sue U said...

Lovely page, the big photo works so well and the florish and flowers tie it all together beautifully xx

Jeannie said...

Nice layout Julie, I like the A4 photo idea - looks like you have your own little poser there too!

karen said...

I love this picture of Amy .A perfect layout for a perfect photo xx