Wednesday 28 April 2010

Sketch Saturday 100

Hope you're all enjoying the nicer weather that we've been having this week,I've been lucky enough to have spent at least half of each working day this week out in the fresh air,beautiful!
I've had such a busy week so far,not much time for crafting,tonight however I decided to shut my eyes to what needed doing and have a little me time doing something I wanted to do!

So here it is,the card I made for the Sketch Saturday Challenge 100. The image is another from set 5 Suzy Marij Rahder stamps,such a fun image,I really had my niece in mind when I bought this set as she does synchronised swimming and there's several images in the set that will be great to use to make cards for her.However I couldn't possibly wait till November to use it for her birthday card so I've christened it tonight on a card for a friends birthday in a couple of weeks.Forgive me for not waiting till the Stickles had dried,wanted to post before bedtime.
Thanks for stopping by,
happy crafting,
Julie x

4 comments:

gayle said...

Another great card Julie. Beautifully coloured.

Pop's Cards said...

I love the cute image, she is so sweet fab card honey hugs Pops x

Pop's Cards said...

The blush and shadows are done with red and grey chalk using a paint brush to put it on and best of all if you dont like it or put to much on you can just rub it out with a rubber, i hope that this helps, hugs Pops x

Meahni Pieterse said...

Love that image too! Such a great card, with our weather I'm definitely not the one in the pool, lol.