Friday 5 March 2010

Whilst tidying away my stash after making the Sugar Bowl Challenge card the other evening, I found myself with die cut left overs which just happened to tone with a lovely little girl I'd been playing around colouring a while ago. Quick card I thought and here is what I came up with.

My cute little card blank was cut using my scalloped Nestability die,the ribbon and buttons from the bottom of my craft tote,a quick tap round the edges with a chalk eye,job done! All I need now is some little envelopes to put these cutie cards into. Must try my hand at envelope making!
Hope you all have a great weekend,
thanks for stopping by,
Julie x

2 comments:

vicky said...

just love these scalloped cards Julie xxx

karen said...

THis is one of my favourite shapes for cards and you make them so well. Lovely design:)