Wednesday 3 March 2010

The Sugar Bowl

Doing a bit of blog hopping this evening I came across another sketch challenge and being a bit of a Sugar Nellie fan I just had to enter this one! The theme is "Shabby Chic though I must admit that I hadn't realised this until I read it back through after making the card. I'm really hoping that this can class as Shabby Chic but if it doesn't that's another lesson I've learnt,"Always read instructions thoroughly!"


I'm not sure who all the papers are by but some Crate Paper and the rest are off cuts from my overflowing drawer.
Thanks for dropping by to take a look,
hope you call by again soon,
Julie x

4 comments:

gayle said...

Yet another beautiful card Julie. The blue & pink are lovely together. x

vicky said...

I really love the colours of this one, just beautiful xxx

karen said...

Don't you just love the Gorguss Girls. Great card:)

Juls said...

this is just so gorgeous!!! Love it!! Hugs Juls