Thursday 18 March 2010

Scrapbooking Class

As you might know,once a fortnight I attend a scrapbooking class at Scrapbook Sisters,last weeks layout was made using Magenta's Gypsy collection papers,the Layouts prepared as examples were stunning! odd papers,certainly not my cup of tea but recovered by the expert use of them,Julie had excelled herself.I however struggled a bit with this one,wasn't paying proper attention and cut my papers a bit wrong.

Here is my layout,not as good as the examples but passable me thinks!

I did however find the papers much easier to use in my card making. See you with some cards soon hopefully.
Thanks for stopping by,
catch up soon,Julie

2 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Well you may have cut them "wrong" but it certainly doesn't show... great layout, those flowers in the corner are pretty too.

karen said...

Theres never a wron Julie . Great layout xxx