Monday 29 March 2010

Happy Birthday Karen !

Hi there! It's the lovely Karen at Scrapbook Sisters' birthday today,thought I'd show you the card that I sent her,nearly did a boo boo the other week when I made it as I almost posted it on here then. Glad I didn't!

Looking at the Basic Grey Challenge I realised it would qualify as an entry for Week 16. The theme for this was Tutti Frutti and as my lovely image by Pink Gem designs is called Apple Mimi and the papers are Basic Grey it couldn't have worked better! The papers are really scrummie,and are called Green at Heart I just couldn't resist buying them and have used three of the papers from the range on this card matting them onto bright pink cardstock.the lovely spotty buttons are by Papermania and the flowers are by Prima.I stamped my image using Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured Mimi with Copic Ciaos.
Hope That you've had a really lovely birthday Karen and haven't had to work too hard today.
Thanks all for stopping by,
Julie x

3 comments:

karen said...

Thankyou so much x x x x

Jane Wetzel said...

your coloring is awesome and your blog is toooo cute! :)

Janet said...

This is just gorgeous Julie! xx