Tuesday 2 February 2010

Tuesday 2nd February 2010

The 3 cards today I made using a freebie stamp that I got with a magazine last year.I know that it's a bit late for the New Year card but hey ho, it was on my camera so thought I'd post it anyway. Am a bit back to front by showing the inside of the card first but took me a while to work out what I was doing.Hopefully this is a learning curb and I'll get it right next time. The papers and everything else that I used in the cards came from Scrapbook Sisters,love the new Pink Parfait forever friends papers that I used on the first card,The colours are so usable.

The bear was so lovely to colour,could play for hours if I had any to spare.







The Happy Birthday was self adhesive chipboard lettering which I rubbed over with an emery board and then rubbed over with a chalk eye,I love the distressed look that it gave.






Hope you like them,Julie x


1 comment:

Jeannie said...

These are beautiful cards Julie - you always put them together so perfectly!