Thursday 11 February 2010

I promise that this will be the last of the Pink Parfait cards for the time being but this was the other card made using the offcuts from last night's post card.I added to this one of the Gorguss girl images which I stamped using a black Brilliance pigment ink pad and coloured using my Copic pens I then added highlights with a white gel pen.







I cut out and slightly shaped the image over the edge of my scoring tool then put 3d pads through just the centre of the body and tipped the edges of the image with glue.I like to do this as I think she looks Gorguss this way.



Hope the photo explains this better than I can.







Last night was the evening that I attend my fortnightly scrapbooking class at Scrapbook Sisters.Thought I'd share with you my interpretation of one of this week's projects.

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie x









1 comment:

vicky said...

Gorjuss Julie!! xxx