Tuesday 9 February 2010

I don't know about you but I usually find that It can take ages to make a special card for someone,then I start clearing my stash away and suddenly out of the off cuts appears another card crying out to be made.Will save the special card to post tomorrow as that's when my friend's birthday is but here is one of the cards that I made from the off cuts.






The scrolls were cut using a Quickutz Revolution die,from some amazingly bright pink foil card that has been in the drawer for years.The spotty "Bubble Gum" pink paper is by Doodlebug and the off cut is yet again from the Pink Parfait paper pack. The Prima flowers tone beautifully.I usually use buttons for the flower centres but as my friend likes all things bling and I'd used them on her card I thought I'd do the same on this one.The greeting is "Jane's Script".
Will post Jo's card soon but just in case she drops by my blog,Have a Happy 40th Birthday tomorrow x
See you soon,Julie x

1 comment:

vicky said...

Really love this one love the colours xxx